Monday, March 2, 2009

poop soup

This post is not for the weak of stomach. I had the girls in the bathtub this morning and Ethan was in the bathroom with them while I was in the kitchen. Suddenly heard Caroline squealing, "Ewww! Ewww! Ewww!" Then I heard Ethan asking, "What is it Caroline? Did Holly poop?" I don't know if he really expected that or was just joking, but she had. And what did he do? He called for me and scooted off to work. I discovered a bathtub full of two little girls, about eight or nine bath toys, and more than twenty little cocoa puff poop balls and one big turd. I have to say, it was one of the few times Caroline has willingly gotten out of the bathtub. The other times were other poop in the tub incidents. Yes, this has happened twice before. So as I scooped out the poop with a soup ladle (it will be replaced) and pondered the best way to sanitize the tub and bath toys, I thought, "Thanks Holly, for this wonderful gift at 7:30 in the morning." At least the day can only get better, right?
I'm so tired of poop!

1 comment: